In thorns and light and brambles and reddest blooms, it goes all the way down.
Well, here it is. I think it has changed a good amount since the last WIP I posted. I like how the ink-over-watercolor turned out in the end, though to be honest I did not begin this painting thinking I would finish it that way. I used a Copic multiliner for the black ink, and a Uniball Signo Angelic white ink pen for the other.
The stretching of the watercolor paper turned out to be a success; even after I cut it off the board there was hardly any wibble in the paper. I should be able to re-use the board after I clean it up a bit, too.
I think I need a new scanner. This one has a very difficult time capturing the robust-ness of colors (and ye gods I need one with a larger scan bed). My current one may or may not be about 12 years old. <_<